Circuit Law represents buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions, typically for a flat fee, and in related litigation. He also represents people in landlord-tenant relationships and related litigation. Call us today to see how he can help you.
Concentrate on your new place, let us take the lead in closing out your past. The earlier you bring him into the process, the more Circuit Law can do for you. For a flat fee we will:
- Negotiate the contract and any requested modifications
- Respond to any repair requests
- Order the survey and review it for issues
- Order the title exam and title insurance and address any issues found
- Request the mortgage pay-off letter(s)
- Schedule the closing and work out the closing figures
- If your property is part of a common interest community (condo, townhouse) obtain the dues-current letter and any required waiver of first refusal
- Draft the Deed, Bill of Sale and other closing documents
- Attend the closing with you, explaining each document in the process.
Your home purchase may be the biggest investment you ever make: Don’t face it alone. Retain us to help you through the process. For a flat fee we will:
- Negotiate the contract and requested modifications
- Review the inspection reports and request any needed repairs
- Review the survey and address any issues
- Examine the real estate taxes and determine whether to request a re-proration
- Schedule the closing and work out the figures so you know what to bring
- If the property is part of a common interest community (condo, townhouse) obtain and review the by-laws
- Attend the closing, explaining the sale and loan documents and addressing any issues that arise
We represent both landlords and tenants in lease disputes including evictions and eviction defence.
Real Estate Litigation
If you have a property related dispute contact us to see what your options are.